Mechanical And Welded Fitting Fabrication
Mechanical And Welded Fittings
At Pipeline Services (UK), we pride ourselves on being able to offer the best possible service to our customers for all sectors of the industry. In-house fabrication and machining facilities enables us to supply the industry with both mechanical and welded fittings globally.
Providing quality fabrication of both high and low pressure line-stop and hot-tap tee’s, along with bespoke fittings, our services are available for most pipe materials and product mediums. Our hot-tap and line-stop fittings are engineered to work seamlessly with all of our tapping and isolation equipment on all size ranges.
All fittings are manufactured to suit specific pipe sizes and contrasting materials and can also be fabricated to overcome pipe ovality or abnormalities. Possessing both the knowledge of fabrication and the installation of bespoke fittings, our team knows the job from the pipe upwards. We are dedicated to providing cost efficient and effective solutions worldwide.
- Hot-tap and line-stop tee’s are fabricated in-house and catered to suit any product medium or pressure
- Every fitting is manufactured to suit the pipe material, meaning we can overcome pipe ovality or abnormalities
- We provide our services worldwide across all sectors of the industry including water, gas, oil and many more
- We manufacture fittings of any size from 1″ (25mm) – 60″ (1500mm)
As well as hot-tap and line-stop fittings, Pipeline Services (UK) provide both the manufacture and installation of various bespoke fittings. Available both mechanically and welded, our scope covers a wide range including repair clamps, flange adaptors and encapsulation collars. All fittings are manufactured to suit specific pipe sizes and abnormalities or ovality can be overcome upon application.
- We provide both the manufacture and installation of bespoke fittings
- Our fittings are made specifically to suit and we can cover any pipe size, material or product medium
- We supply bespoke fittings for all sectors of the industry including water, gas and oil